Customer Success Executive
As a Customer Success Executive, you are responsible for representing Firmstep to drive adoption and usage of the Firmstep Customer Experience Platform with the existing customer base.
Through the development of a Customer Success Program you will map out how customers can drive greater cost savings and efficiency with their platform, whilst working with the Sales Team to identify new opportunities to further invest in improvements.
You must have proven Customer Success skills, expert problem-solving capabilities, a strong understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given customer, to ensure you are building excellent customer relationships to ensure maximum retention.
- Ensure customers realise the full value of the Firmstep product suite, ensuring customer success and maximising retention
- Develop and keep current in-depth knowledge of Firmstep’s technology and the sector, to maintain our market-leading edge
- Ensure relevant products, services and benefits are clearly and regularly communicated to Firmstep’s customer base to assist with their success
- Enhance relationships to maintain engagement of customers in the Firmstep platform
- Capture benefit realisation case studies of a customer’s success
- Assist in uncovering future product needs and trends for the Product Development Team
- Collaborate across internal teams in order to resource the customer’s needs, such as demonstrations and marketing activities.
- Use the customers data to create an evidenced based Customer Success Plan, with clear steps and commitments to move them forward in the engagement rating.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years in a Customer Success role, or similar.
- Excellent persuasive skills, proven track record of building strong relationships at all levels with an organisation
- Deep understanding of customers insight in order to develop and execute a positive impact on customer experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of collaborate working across internal teams.
- The ability to set personal targets and goals and drive yourself to achieve them by identifying barriers to success early on and putting in place plans to overcome them.
- Experience of improving customer experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of presenting and hosting solutions to individual customers, and customer groups.
- Excellent self-motivation, organisation and time management skills.
- Travel within the UK to visit existing or prospective customers is a fundamental requirement of this role where overnight stays may be required.
- Firmstep is committed to providing ongoing learning and development for all employees. As part of this initiative, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the on-going requirements of your role.
If above sounds like something you could be interested in, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org